- 12 ounces (4 cups) uncooked whole grain rotini pasta
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1/2 cup no-salt or reduced sodium vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red crushed pepper
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
A change of pace from the usual pasta salad - this one is served warm, with the tangy flavours of tomato and feta.
Cook and drain pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot. Add onion; cook and stir until tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, kale, vegetable broth, lime juice, chili powder, garlic salt and crushed red pepper. Cook 7 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine hot pasta, tomato mixture, feta cheese and cilantro in a large serving bowl. Toss lightly and serve.
RECIPE NOTE: Pasta shapes such as cellentani or rotelle also work well in this recipe.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!