- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1-1/2 teaspoons burger seasoning
- 1 (6 ounce) container non-fat Greek-style yogurt
- 1 teaspoon leaf oregano
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup freshly grated cucumber
- 1 (10 ounce) bag salad greens
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/3 cup feta cheese crumbles
All your favourite gyro flavours in a green salad!
Heat oil in non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground turkey and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink. Sprinkle on burger seasoning; set aside to cool.
Combine yogurt, oregano, lemon juice, and cucumbers. Let sit 5 minutes to let flavors develop.
Place salad greens in a large mixing bowl. Layer turkey, cucumbers, tomatoes and onions. Toss with yogurt mixture until thoroughly combined. Sprinkle with feta cheese, serve.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!