- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon black medium grind pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) cut green beans
- 1 can (15 ounces) cut yellow beans
- 1 can (15 ounces) red kidney beans
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 1 roasted red pepper, cut into strips
A classic with grilled meats.
Drain green beans, yellow beans and red kidney beans and combine with onion and red pepper in a large bowl.
Combine corn syrup, cider vinegar, sugar, salt, mustard and black pepper in a small bowl. Pour over bean mixture.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!