- 8 leaves Boston lettuce
- 12 ounces cooked lean beef, prepared without salt, cut into 1/2 x 1 inch (1 x 3 cm) strips
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon snipped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon no-salt-added tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic or 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red crushed pepper
Beef and cucumbers with a flavorful dressing!
Arrange 2 lettuce leaves on each of four salad plates.
Put beef, cucumber and onion in a medium bowl. Grind pepper over beef mixture; stir well and set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients. Stir into beef. Arrange salad on lettuce and sprinkle with cilantro.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!