- Taco Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin seed
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1-1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons black fine grind pepper
- 2 teaspoons sea salt fine grind
- 1-1/2 teaspoons leaf oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- To Make Tacos
- 1 pound ground beef, turkey, pork OR chicken
- OR 1 pound chicken cut into 1/2-inch cubes OR thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons prepared Taco Seasoning
- Tortillas OR taco shells
- Favorite taco toppings- shredded cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, jalapenos, etc.
Make your own taco seasoning!
Combine all taco seasoning ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well. Store in a small container with a lid.
To make tacos: brown ground beef in a skillet until completely cooked through. Drain well. Or heat 1 tablespoon oil in skillet and cook chicken until cooked through.
Add 2 tablespoons taco seasoning and 2 tablespoons water. Mix well. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 5 minutes to blend flavors.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!