- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon adobo seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon leaf oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 1 to 1-1/2 pounds thin cut sirloin OR T-bone steak
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 1 large white onion, peeled, sliced into rings and separated
- To taste adobo seasoning
Delicious served with tostones. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro for an extra pop of flavour.
Combine garlic, Adobo seasoning, oregano and black pepper in a small bowl. Rub spice mixture over steak.
Place steak in a large resealable plastic freezer bag and seal tightly; add 2 tablespooons oil and vinegar. Seal bag and mix well. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion rings and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned but still firm. Season to taste with adobo seasoning. Remove onions to a plate and set aside.
Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Sear steaks for 3 to 5 minutes per side or to desired doneness. Remove steaks to serving plate and top with onion rings.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!