- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon bourbon whiskey (optional)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red crushed pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon white ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 4 steaks, rib eye, strip OR sirloin
Four different peppers flavour this marinated steak!
Combine orange juice, bourbon, brown sugar, peppers, salt and oil in a shallow bowl; add steaks, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Grill steaks 7 to 9 minutes per side or to desired doneness.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!