- 12 ounces (about 375 g) beef flank or sirloin steak, cut across the grain into thin strips
- Grated peel of 1 large orange (about 2 teaspoons)
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 3 tablespoons sherry OR orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon red crushed pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- Hot cooked rice OR pasta
The spicy sauce is sweet but hot.
Toss beef, orange peel, ginger and 1 tablespoon corn starch in a medium bowl to coat meat lightly; set aside.
Stir sherry, soy sauce, bouillon granules, sugar, crushed red pepper, water and 2 tablespoons corn starch in small bowl until blended.
Heat oil in wok or large skillet over medium heat. Add beef and stir-fry for 2 minutes until nearly cooked through. Add broccoli and stir-fry 3 minutes or just until tender. Stir soy sauce mixture until blended, then pour into wok. Stirring constantly, bring to boil. Boil 1 minute.
Serve with rice or pasta.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!