- 1 pound coleslaw mix
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 red bell pepper sliced in matchstick size strips
- 1 cup corn, frozen, thawed
- 1/2 cup minced, fresh cilantro
- Chili-Lime Dressing
- 1/3 cup lime juice (about 2 fresh limes)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Mexican hot chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
Perfect for a summer picnic.
Combine coleslaw ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Whisk lime juice with garlic, hot sauce, cumin and salt. Continue to whisk and gradually drizzle in oil.
Pour dressing over coleslaw and toss well to coat. Cover and refrigerate or serve immediately. Can be made up to one day ahead.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!