- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- As desired, Kick'N chicken grinder
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1 bag (10 ounces) chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
All the great flavours of Caesar salad in a tasty wrap!
Brush oil over chicken. Generously grind seasoning over both sides of chicken.
Grill chicken over Direct High heat with the lid closed as much as possible, for 5 to 7 minutes until browned. Turn and grill an additional 5 to 7 minutes until chicken is cooked through and internal temperature is at least 170°F. Remove from grill and let rest 5 minutes. Slice chicken into 1/2-inch strips.
Fill warmed tortillas with chicken and romaine lettuce; top with salad dressing and Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!