- 1-1/2 pounds red-skinned potatoes
- 1-1/4 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
Spice up your next potluck with this tasty salad.
Cut potatoes into chunks (quartered for larger potatoes and halved for smaller). Place unpeeled potatoes in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat to low, partially cover and simmer until potatoes are tender when pierced with fork, about 15 to 20 minutes. Drain; let potatoes cool 10 minutes or until you can handle. Cut potatoes into 3/4-inch cubes.
Combine potatoes, corn, eggs, celery, red onion and bell pepper in a large serving bowl.
Whisk together oil, vinegar, cilantro, chipotle, garlic, salt and pepper in a small measuring bowl.
Pour dressing over potato mixture; toss gently. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!