- Creamy Chipotle Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons canned chipotle in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon ancho chile
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 8 cups bite-size mixed salad greens
- 2 cups sliced, grilled chicken
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 4 hardcooked eggs, quartered lengthwise
- 2 small avocados, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion slivers
- 1 cup lengthwise halved, grape tomatoes
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican style cheese
A great way to turn leftover grilled chicken into a beautiful healthy and hearty meal.
Combine vinaigrette ingredients in a blender or food processor. Puree until smooth. Refrigerate dressing until ready to serve.
Arrange lettuce on a large serving platter or individual plates. Arrange each salad ingredients in horizontal or diagonal rows across the top of the lettuce. Garnish with cheese and serve with vinaigrette or toss salad with vinaigrette just prior to serving.
Recipe note: Substitute grilled hanger steak slices or shrimp in place of the chicken.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!