- 2 tablespoons Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- Soy sauce, ketchup and water
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse grind pepper black
- 1/4 teaspoon red crushed pepper
- Beef Mixture:
- 3/4 pound beef stir fry strips OR sirloin OR flank steak, cut in thin strips
- 3 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 2 sachets instant chicken bouillon
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 2 medium zucchini, cut in narrow strips
- 1 large onion, cut in thick wedges
- 1 can (10 ounces/284 mL) baby corn pieces, drained
Beef stir-fry and vegetables with a light sauce.
Combine sauce ingredients in small bowl; set aside.
Mix corn starch and bouillon in small bag. Add beef; shake to coat.
Heat large skillet or wok over medium-high heat; swirl 1 tablespoon (15mL) oil around pan.
Add beef; stir-fry 2 minutes or until browned, but still pink inside; remove from heat.
Add remaining oil to pan; stir-fry onion 1 to 2 minutes. Add zucchini and corn, stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes.
Return beef to pan; add sauce mixture and stir until heated through
Serve over cooked Chinese noodles or spaghetti.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!