- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 4-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons red crushed pepper
- 2 tablespoons toasted whole white sesame seed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup frozen concentrate orange juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
Great on lettuce wraps.
Whisk together all ingredients EXCEPT corn oil. Add oil in a thin stream and gradually whisk to blend. Chill a minimum of 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Serve with Asian salads, lettuce wraps or spring rolls.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!