- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 4 strip steaks
- 3 to 4 tablespoons steak seasoning
This simple topping adds extra flavour to a great grilled steak.
Combine olive oil, Parmesan cheese, basil and 1/2 teaspoon seasoning. Set aside.
Sprinkle seasoning over both sides of steak. Grill over Direct High heat 12 to 16 minutes, turning once to desired doneness. Remove steaks from grill and immediately drizzle with oil mixture. Let steaks rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!