- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup multigrain hot cereal (often found in cellophane packages in cereal or baking aisle)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 envelope Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-3/4 cups very warm milk (120˚ to 130˚F)
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine, melted
- 1 egg
Use your favorite multigrain hot cereal to make these flavourful pancakes! Stir together the night before for a quick, wholesome breakfast!
Combine flours, cereal, sugar, undissolved yeast and salt in a large bowl. Stir in milk, butter and egg until well blended. Cover; let rise in a warm draft-free place for 1 hour until doubled. OR, cover, and refrigerate up to 10 hours (overnight).
Stir down batter. Pour about 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto a hot, lightly oiled griddle or skillet. Spread to abou 4-inch circle. Cook until edges of pancakes appear dry and small bubbles form on surface. Turn; cook on other side until golden brown.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!