- 6 cups mixed baby greens (or desired salad greens), torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar OR tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh herbs (such as basil, dill, chives, or marjoram)
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange peel
- 1 tablespoon low-fat sour cream
Great summertime salad!
Place baby greens in a salad bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until serving time.
For the dressing, combine remaining ingredients except sour cream in a jar with a tight fitting lid. Cover and shake until well combined. Add sour cream. Cover and shake well.
Dressing can be chilled, covered, until serving time or used right away.
Before serving, drizzle dressing over greens. Toss gently until well coated. Serve immediately.
Recipe Tip: Even if you're not serving 8 people, go ahead and make the entire amount of dressing and use only what you need. You can refrigerate the remaining dressing in the jar for up to 3 days. Shake dressing well before using.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!