- Italian vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sweet basil
- 1 teaspoon Beau Monde Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 2 cups fresh cauliflower florets
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Lettuce leaves
This vinaigrette is also delicious on tossed salad greens or as a marinade for chicken.
To make Italian Vinaigrette: Combine oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, sugar, mustard, basil, Beau Monde seasoning, dill, salt and pepper in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; cover and shake well.
Mix cauliflower, zucchini, broccoli, bell pepper, carrots and red onion in a large bowl. Toss with Italian Vinaigrette.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally.
To serve, drain vegetables, reserving dressing. Arrange lettuce leaves on large platter; top with vegetables and drizzle with dressing. OR use reserved dressing in a tossed salad.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!