- 1 cup cubed mango, fresh OR frozen
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- Suggested salad ingredients: salad greens, sliced radishes, snap peas, green onions, cashews and toasted coconut
Create a unique green salad when you combine salad greens, radishes, snap peas, green onions, cashews and toasted coconut with this creamy Mango Vinaigrette.
Combine mango, vinegar, corn syrup, mustard and curry powder in food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
Gradually add oil while mixing. Chill until ready to serve. Serve with suggested salad ingredients.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!