- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quinoa
- 3 mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 2 cups packed fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Patak's Major Grey Chutney
- 1/4 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
This dish is as healthy as it is colourful!
Heat water and salt in a medium saucepan; bring to boil. Add quinoa and cook until tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally, about 12 minutes.
Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes. Transfer to medium bowl.
Add mango, cucumber, red pepper and onion to quinoa. Mix well.
To make dressing:
Blend oil, vinegar, chutney, black pepper, curry, mustard and ginger in a food processor. Add 1/4 cup dressing to quinoa mixture. Stir to coat.
Spoon quinoa salad over spinach OR mix spinach with quinoa mixture. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Chill if desired.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!