- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1/2 teaspoon red crushed pepper
- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 pounds beef sirloin OR flank steak, thinly sliced
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
Savoury with a hint of sweetness.
Drain mandarin oranges, reserving syrup. To syrup, add teriyaki sauce, corn syrup, corn starch and crushed red pepper; set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add broccoli; stir fry 2 minutes or until tender crisp. Remove from skillet.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Add half the beef and stir fry just until browned. Repeat with remaining beef. Remove from skillet.
Add teriyaki sauce mixture and broccoli to skillet; heat to boiling. Stir in beef and oranges; heat through.
Serve over rice, if desired.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!