- 1 pound rotini pasta
- 1 can (14 ounces) quartered artichoke hearts, well drained
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 4 ounces julienned salami
- 6 ounces (1-1/2 cups) cubed provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 cup Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup salad seasoning with cheese
You can create many different variations just by changing the kinds of vegetables, cheeses and meats.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water and drain well.
Combine pasta, artichokes, onions, bell peppers, salami, provolone and olives in a large bowl. Mix well.
Whisk oil, vinegar and seasoning in bowl. Pour over pasta mixture and toss. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!