- 1-1/4 pounds boneless beef top sirloin steak, 1-inch thick
- 2 small colored bell peppers, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 2 small yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 4 ounces mushrooms
- 4 green onions, cut in 2-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons whole white sesame seed
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Chinese five spice
- 3/4 teaspoon black medium grind pepper
Delicious served over soba noodles tossed with sesame oil and sesame seeds.
Trim fat from steak; cut into 1 to 1-1/2-inch pieces.
Combine marinade ingredients in resealable plastic bag; add beef, turning to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 2 to 24 hours hours, turning occasionally.
Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Alternately thread beef and vegetables onto four 12-inch skewers or eight 8-inch skewers. Grill over medium coals 8 to 11 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness. Sprinkle with sesame seed before serving.
Recipe Note: To broil, place kabobs on rack in broiler pan so kabobs are 3 to 4 inches from heat. Broil 8 to 10 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!