- 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope Fleischmann's® Pizza Yeast
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F)
- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss OR Gruyere cheese
- 4 ounces sliced fully-cooked ham, cut into 2 x 1/4-inch strips
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
Awesome Saturday morning breakfast or Sunday brunch pizza!
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add very warm water and oil; mix until well blended, about 1 minute. Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Dough should form a ball and will be slightly sticky. Knead** on a floured surface, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes. (If using RapidRise Yeast, let dough rest at this point for 10 minutes.)
Pat dough with floured hands to fill greased pizza pan or baking sheet. OR roll dough on a floured counter to 12-inch circle; place in greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Form a rim by pinching the edge of the dough. Bake for 8 minutes or until very lightly browned.
Remove pan from oven and immediately sprinkle cheese and ham evenly over crust. Beat eggs lightly in a medium bowl.. Add sour cream, green onion, salt and pepper; beat until smooth. Spoon egg mixture over cheese and ham to within 1-inch of edge.
Bake lowest oven rack 20 to 25 minutes or until done, and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!