- Dijon Herb Relish
- 1/2 cup minced Italian parsley
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon toasted, chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 anchovies, minced OR 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- Grilled Steak
- 1 pound lean sirloin steak, trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
Great fresh tasting herbed relish perfectly compliments a grilled steak.
Combine Dijon Herb Relish ingredients in a food processer; pulse until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
Brush the grill cooking grates clean. Season steak with salt and pepper. Grill the steaks over Direct Medium heat, with the lid closed as much as possible, until cooked to your desired doneness, 10 to 12 minutes for medium rare, turning once or twice. Remove from the grill and let rest for 3 to 5 minutes.
Slice steak thinkly and serve with Dijon Herb Relish on the side.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!