- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 pound sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 ounces button mushrooms
- 1 red/and or green bell pepper, cored and cut into wedges
Just about any vegetable could be paired with steak in this easy marinade.
Combine oil, bourbon, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, garlic, salt and pepper in a 1-gallon plastic freezer bag. Add beef, mushrooms and red bell pepper, turning to coat. Refrigerate and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Remove beef and vegetables from marinade; discard marinade. Thread onto four 12-inch skewers or eight 8-inch skewers.
Grill over medium high heat, turning once, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until vegetables have char marks and steak is cooked to the desired degree of doneness.
Recipe Note: If using bamboo skewers, make sure to soak the skewers in water for 30 minutes before using.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!