- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 ears fresh sweet corn, husks removed
- 1-1/2 cups peeled and diced mango
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons mint
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
Grilled corn, sweet mango, mint and cilantro team to make a great salsa for fish or chicken
Combine oil and cayenne; brush corn with oil mixture. Grill until ears brown slightly, turning frequently to avoid burning. Cool and cut kernels from ears.
Combine corn, mango, red bell pepper, onion, lemon juice, mint, cilantro and onion salt in a bowl. Cover and chill a minimum of 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Serve with pork, chicken or fish.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!