- 2 teaspoons oil
- 4 ounces thinly sliced ham, diced
- 3 cups lightly packed fresh spinach
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Kick'N chicken
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced, optional
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ham and cook 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in fresh spinach and cook 2 more minutes or until spinach begins to wilt.
Whisk eggs, cream and seasoning together. Add to ham mixture and cook an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until eggs are set. Sprinkle with cheese and green onions, if desired. Serve warm.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!