- 1-1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed and cut in half
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 cup grape OR cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
Perfect for when fresh green beans are in season. This salad goes well with any grilled entree!
Blanche green beans in boiling water for 2 minutes; drain.
Place green beans, corn, tomatoes and onion in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
Combine garlic, vinegar, basil, mustard, sugar, pepper and salt in a small mixing bowl and stir well using a wire whisk.
Continue stirring and drizzle oil into mixture.
Pour dressing over vegetable mixture and gently toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!