- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, juice pack
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 cups assorted fresh fruit, cut in bite size pieces (suggestions: bananas, apples, grapes, melon, strawberries, peaches, etc.)
Fresh fruit with a light glaze! This is an easy make-ahead salad that's perfect for brunch.
Combine undrained pineapple, oranges and sugar in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate a minimum of 8 hours.
Drain juice from pineapple and oranges and add water (if necessary) to make 1 cup. Add corn starch and lemon juice to pineapple juice. Transfer to small saucepan.
Heat to boiling over medium high heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat once mixture reaches a boil and thickens. Stir in cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger. Cool.
Place assorted fresh fruit in large bowl. Add pineapple orange mixture. Pour cooled sauce over all and gently mix to coat fruit. Chill 30 minutes or until serving time.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!