- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 cups sliced, seedless cucumber
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black medium grind pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Mazola® RightBlend® Oil
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
Fresh greens with this easy and flavorful vinaigrette are sure to be a favorite.
Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve (up to 2 hours ahead).
For the vinaigrette, combine vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, basil, sugar, mustard, olive oil and parmesan cheese in a blender. Puree until smooth.
Pour over salad greens and toss to coat or transfer undressed salad greens to a serving dish and add desired amount of dressing to individual salads. Garnish with additional Parmesan cheese if desired.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!