- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 6 eggs, hard cooked and peeled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 cup milk
- To taste with salt and black fine grind pepper
- Garnish with paprika
- English muffins, optional
Extra hard cooked eggs? This recipe is a great way to use them up.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Squeeze as much liquid as possible from spinach. Place in greased 8-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle with celery salt and mix well. Top with whole or halved hard cooked eggs.
Toss cheese with corn starch, onion and rosemary. Heat milk in saucepan. Add cheese mixture, a little at a time, stirring after each addition. Simmer 3 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour over eggs; sprinkle with paprika.
Bake for 20 minutes, or until bubbly around the edges. If desired, serve over English muffins.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!