- 1-1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pouch (6 to 7 ounces) water packed tuna
- 1 bag (5 ounces) fresh baby salad greens
- 6 whole grain OR whole wheat pita pockets OR sliced bread
Tastier and healthier tuna salad!
Whisk together vinegar, Dijon, capers, dill weed, sugar, onion powder and garlic powder in a large mixing bowl. Slowly whisk in oil. Salt and pepper, to taste.
Add tuna and salad greens; toss gently until thoroughly combined. Divide evenly between pita pockets or bread. Serve immediately.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!