- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup couscous
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red crushed pepper
- 1 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) reduced sodium black beans, drained, rinsed
Flavourful curry jazzes up this couscous and vegetable laden salad.
Boil water in a small saucepan, remove from heat and add couscous. Cover; let stand 5 minutes. Uncover and cool 10 minutes at room temperature.
Combine oil, lemon juice, curry powder, garlic salt and crushed red peppers in a small bowl to make a dressing. Stir well and let stand 10 minutes.
Combine vegetables, beans, and couscous in large bowl. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!