- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange sections, well drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 container (8 ounces) non-dairy whipped topping
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows (optional)
- Fresh fruit and mint leaves (optional)
A popular recipe from our files.
Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with mixer at medium speed until fluffy. Gradually beat in corn syrup until smooth. Reduce speed to low; beat in cranberry sauce until combined. Stir in mandarin oranges and pineapple.
Gently fold in whipped topping just until combined. Fold in marshmallows if desired.
Spoon into 9-inch square pan. Cover and freeze 6 hours or overnight; cut into bars. Let stand 10 minutes at room temperature before serving. If desired, garnish with fresh fruit and mint leaves.
Optional serving suggestion: Change this recipe into a delicious frozen fruit salad side dish for turkey, ham or pork. Simply beat 1 cup mayonnaise into the cream cheese before adding the corn syrup and omit the whipped topping. Serve in small squares on a bed of curly endive or grean leaf lettuce.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!