- 1 bag (about 10 to 12 ounces) romaine leaves
- 3/4 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/3 cup Mazola® RightBlend® Oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 teaspoons fines herbes
- 1 teaspoon black cracked pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
Any easy to make dressing flavors this simple salad.
Toss together romaine and feta cheese in large salad bowl.
Whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, parsley, fines herbes, black pepper, garlic powder and salt in small bowl. Drizzle over salad greens and mix well. Top with olives and serve immediately.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!