- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, broken into pieces
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 14 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Canola, Corn OR Vegetable Oil
- 2 ounces white chocolate, broken into pieces
Better than the expensive candy shop truffles!
Heat cream, butter and cinnamon over medium-high heat in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in bittersweet and 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolates. Add vanilla; pour mixture into a 15 x 10-inch pan lined with waxed paper. Chill in refrigerator 2 hours.
Roll 1 tablespoon mixture into a ball; repeat with remaining mixture.
Place 14 ounces semi-sweet chocolate and oil in microwave safe bowl and heat on high until just melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Roll each truffle in melted chocolate and place onto waxed paper to cool, about 1 hour.
Place white chocolate in microwave-safe bowl and heat on high until just melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Pour into a pastry bag with a small circle tip OR a small resealable plastic bag, cutting one corner. Drizzle white chocolate over tops of truffles. For best flavor, refrigerate overnight.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!