- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups very warm milk (120° to 130°F)
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast....what could be better?
Combine flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Stir in milk, oil, egg and vanilla until blended. Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled, about 45 minutes. Or, cover and refrigerate up to 8 hours, if desired.
Stir down batter and stir in chocolate chips. Pour 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto hot griddle or skillet that has been brushed with oil. Cook pancakes until edges are dry, about 2 to 3 minutes. Flip pancakes and cook until bottom is golden brown. Delicious with Creamy Vanilla Syrup or syrup.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!