- 1 head Napa cabbage, chopped (about 8 cups)
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 2 tablespoons ponzu
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 cup Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 20 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons salt free chicken seasoning
- 1/3 cup toasted, slivered almonds
If you're expecting leftovers, serve the salad dressing on the side.
Combine cabbage, snow peas, carrots and radishes in a large serving bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Stir together mirin, ponzu, green onion and dry mustard in a small bowl. Whisk in oil slowly; refrigerate until ready to serve.
Rub both sides chicken breasts with seasoning.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Brush the cooking grates clean. Coat cooking grates with grill spray to prevent sticking.
Grill the chicken, over Direct Medium-high heat, with the lid closed, 12 to 16 minutes turning once. Remove from grill to cutting board; let rest 3 minutes before thinly slicing.
Place sliced chicken on top of salad. Pour dressing over top and toss to combine. Sprinkle with toasted almonds.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!