- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 1 package or 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- Tortillas, taco OR tostada shells
- Avocado Salsa
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, cored and diced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Optional, dash cayenne pepper
- Juice from 1/2 lime
Only 20 minutes....and you can have a a delicious taco and a homemade salsa.
Cut chicken into small cubes. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat and add chicken.
Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cooked through. Add seasoning and 2/3 cup water. Cover and cook 10 minutes.
Portion chicken into tortilla shells and top with Avocado Salsa.
While chicken is cooking, combine all Avocado Salsa ingredients and toss gently to combine.
Recipe Note: If Taco Seasoning is not available in your local market, try our Taco Seasoning recipe. Use 2 tablespoons in this recipe and just 1/4 cup water.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!