- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups (500 mL) cubed cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1/2 cup sliced pimientos
- 8 ounces hearty wide egg noodles (about 5 cups), cooked and drained
Serve with a tossed salad for a simple and tasty meal.
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, green pepper and onion; stirring frequently, cook 3 minutes.
Add chicken, sherry, bouillon, salt and pepper. Stir milk and corn starch together in separate bowl until smooth; add to skillet. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly; boil 1 minute. Stir in pimientos.
Serve over egg noodles.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!