- 2-1/2 cups quick OR old-fashioned oats
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup shelled sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup toasted wheat germ, optional
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Make your own!
Spray 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray.
Mix together cereals, sunflower seeds, chocolate chips and wheat germ in a large bowl.
Combine peanut butter, corn syrup and brown sugar in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in vanilla extract until well blended and smooth.
Pour over cereal mixture and stir until evenly coated. Spoon into prepared pan. Press down firmly. Let stand for an hour; cut into bars.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!