- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Baking Powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chives
- 1 teaspoon sweet basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
Delicious with a bowl of soup or big salad.
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
Mix together flours, baking powder, sugar, salt and spices. Stir in cheese. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, and add the eggs, milk and oil. Stir only until moistened. Do not over-stir.
Grease muffin pans; fill 2/3 full with batter. Bake for 18 to 20 (traditional size muffins) OR 10 to 12 minutes (mini muffins), or until a toothpick inserted in center of muffins comes out clean. Let cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove from pan and finish cooling on rack.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!