- 2-1/2 to 2-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1 envelope Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F)
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles, well drained
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
Round out the meal with a batch of these cheesy breadsticks. They do wonders for soup, salad and pasta dishes.
Combine egg and water; brush on breadsticks. Bake at 375oF for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!