- 1 envelope Fleischmann's® Traditional Yeast
- 1/4 cup warm water (100° to 110°F)
- 1/2 cup warm milk (100° to 110°F) 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter-flavored shortening
- 1 egg
- 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons instant cappuccino mix
- 1/2 cup cappuccino chips
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
Serve with steaming mugs of coffee!
Combine warm water and yeast in a large mixing bowl. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in milk, sugar, salt, shortening and egg. Add 1-1/2 cups flour; stir until smooth. Add enough remaining flour gradually to form soft dough.
Turn dough out on well-floured surface and knead until elastic, about 6 to 8 minutes. Shape into ball and place in a greased bowl, turning once to coat. Cover and let rise about 2 hours in warm, draft-free area until dough doubles in size.
Punch dough down and roll into 15 x 10-inch rectangle. Spread butter over dough. Sprinkle with cappuccino mix and chips. Roll up jelly roll style. Place on greased baking pan. Form a crescent. Make partial slits in dough from the center out.
Cover and let rise for 30 minutes while oven preheats to 350°F. Bake for 35 minutes.
Mix powdered sugar and milk. Drizzle over warm crescent.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!