- 2 cans (15 ounces each) cannelllini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup red wine vinaigrette
- 1 teaspoon mint
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet basil
- Freshly ground sea salt grinder
- Freshly ground black whole grinder pepper
- 1 pouch (6 ounces) tuna packed in oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® RightBlend® Oil
Rustic simplicity is the hallmark of Tuscan cuisine. Although ingredients are few, this anti-pasta is full flavored with a surprising touch of mint.
Combine beans, celery, onion, vinaigrette, mint and basil. Stir in freshly ground sea salt and black pepper to taste. Chill at least 8 hours.
Spoon bean mixture onto serving tray. Top with tuna, parsley and drizzle of olive oil.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!