- 6 cups torn butter lettuce
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups sliced grilled chicken
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 4 hard cooked eggs, quartered
- 2 small avocados, sliced lengthwise
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup black or green olives, pitted
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, drained and patted dry
- 1/2 cup orange segments OR blood orange segments
- 1/2 cup fresh pomegranate arils
- Citrus Basil Vinaigrette:
- 1/3 cup Mazola® RightBlend® Oil
- Juice from 2 large fresh oranges, about 1/2 cup
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Healthy and refreshing!
Combine vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl and stir well to combine; set aside.
Arrange lettuce and spinach on large serving platter. Top with layers of remaining salad ingredients. Serve immediately with vinaigrette.
Serving Suggestion: Grilled hanger steak slices or shrimp in place of chicken are also great for this hearty main dish salad.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!