- 3/4 cup butter OR margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (11 ounces) white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup confetti sprinkles, rainbow sprinkles OR non pariels
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat butter and sugar with electric mixer in large bowl until fluffy. Beat in corn syrup, egg and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour, baking soda and salt until combined.
Stir in white chocolate chips and sprinkes.
Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls 2-inches apart onto lightly greased baking sheets.
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 to 2 minutes on pan; remove from pan to wire rack.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!