- 2-3/4 cups all-purpose flour (OR substitute 1 cup whole wheat flour for 1 cup all-purpose)
- 1 envelope Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups very warm water (120º to 130ºF)
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup minced celery
- 2-1/2 cups quartered fully cooked, frozen Buffalo style boneless chicken nuggets, thawed
- For Dipping (optional):
- Ranch OR blue cheese dressing
All your favourite Buffalo wing flavours in a no knead fluffin!
Combine 1-1/2 cups flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in large mixer bowl. Add water and oil; beat 2 minutes on medium speed. Gradually add remaining 1-1/4 cups flour to make a stiff yet sticky dough. Stir in blue cheese, celery and chicken. Cover bowl and let rest 10 minutes.
Portion dough into 12 (2-1/2 inch) generously greased muffin cups using a scoop or two spoons (do not use paper liners). Cover and let rise 35 to 45 minutes. Dough will rise, but will not double in size.
Bake in preheated 375ºF oven for 20 to 25 minutes until well browned. Let cool on wire rack for 2 minutes. Run a knife around each roll to remove from pan. Serve warm with ranch or blue cheese salad dressing for dipping. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Freezer Instructions: Completely cool fluffins and place in an airtight container to freeze. Thaw in the refrigerator. Microwave for 15 to 20 seconds and serve immediately.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!