- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 1 pound (about 6 cups) frozen country style shredded potatoes
- 2 cups frozen fajita style peppers and onions
- 2 tablespoons Taco Seasoning (see link below)
- 6 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 tortillas
- Salsa and sour cream, as desired
Only 20 minutes....and you can have a tasty breakfast on the table.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat and add potatoes and peppers and onions. Sprinkle with Taco Seasoning. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until bottom layer of potatoes are browned. Turn potatoes and cook additional 5 to 6 minutes.
Beat eggs in large bowl until well mixed. Push potatoes to side of skillet. Add eggs. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally until eggs are no longer wet. Lightly toss with eggs. Sprinkle with cheese and remove from heat.
Portion eggs into tortillas and top with salsa and sour cream as desired.
Recipe Note: If using diced (Southern style) hash browns, cook an additional 7 to 10 minutes.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!